wedding?  

Posted by azheazam

i am now planning my own wedding, am i?

huahuahaua.. am being very cautious about this subject..

too fragile, too slippery..

pray for me people that i will be married by end of jan 09..
(there's too many drama already..huhu..)

i requested from my parents to manage the below list on my own, and they agreed.. but help me peeps.. i dont know what's good for me.. and really dont want to blew my big day after all that i've been through.. (our love story is sooooo full of obstacles,TRUST me.. everything in the list of problems there is)

1. colour baju nikah and sanding
2. theme pelamin
3. photographer
4. wedding cards
5. make-up
6. hantaran

especially the make-up, i dont want to end up looking like tepung gomak again, like i did during my engagement (sob sob)...

ainun nisa, sorry kak azie exploit gamba awak kat sini.. your choice of colour excites me.. and can i use this colour for my baju nikah?



and nisa, forgive me again.. your make-up stunned me.. farina darl.. can you make me look somewhat like this?



lina, is my wedding card design ready? you promised me a design which is "paling-cantik-dalam-dunia"...

i am listing down the songs for the wedding reception, usually mak abah pasang lagu² kawin orang melayu lama, but i wanted mine to be different.. (weddings in my family are normally simple and traditional, i wanted mine to be simple but not really traditional in a way)..

help me peeps.. give me suggestions, i can only think of a few now...

1. from this moment; shania twain
2. if i aint got you; alicia keys
3. ayat-ayat cinta; rossa
4. menanti sebuah jawaban; padi (ada makna lagu ni)
5. lelaki ini; anuar zain farina says no, :)
6. ketulusan hati; anuar zain
7. sesuci cintamu; anuar zain
8. keabadian cinta; anuar zain
9. semua untukmu; anuar zain
10.fire; baby face seri says no, :)
11. i dont want to miss a thing; aerosmith
12. segalanya; BYU
13. tentang seseorang; melly
14.mencintaimu; kris
15. ayu; V.E ---> thanx anis darl!!! (yang rod stewart tu aku kena dgr dulu..)

eh banyak la pulak.. eheheh (looks like i am anuar's fan, maybe i'll just invite him over to sing for me? can i fatma, farina, najmin, seri? (uuh ramai rupanya..)

since i am not staying with my mother, all the decisions are somehow will be solely mine.. and i am a well-known minah gelabah a.k.a nervous wreck!!
the date will be finalized next week i hope.. and the proposed date is end of jan.. if my dreams come true.. i'll faint.. seriously.. out of joy!!
darling friends, help me.. will you?

adios,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo (dizzy)

This entry was posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

10.fire; baby face <---seriusly wkakakakakaka

yeay2 azie dah nk kawin...yeay2...

xtau ko penah dgr x, but for the first time by rod stewart sedap jgk.

n oh, ayu by VE xnak? kena sgt la dgn nama manja ko hehehe

ehehe, seri..
aaaa aku memula cam seriyes, bila ko cakap camtu aku dah cam sengal..ahahaahah..

anis, thank you darling!! the V.E song tu dah mcam compulsory, tapi aku lupa!!

muah muah

laa aku igt ko kawen lame lg..haha

cpt wey xlame lg jee

aku pun tgh kelam kelibut nie

all the best!

oh btw, farina did a very good job on mekaping me dulu. itu before die gi training tuuu..hehehe

sure bolehnye lah

tak gitu farina oiii

Anonymous  

kak azie dear...congratulations in advance! hope everything went smoothly with the prep. btw please do enjoy every moment of the prep and do it with lots n lots of smile hehe...
btw u r most welcome to do the color combination oh i love to inspire people chewahh!!!