malam yang melemahkan semangat...  

Posted by azheazam

i got the fright of my life last nite.. entering my house's bathroom after coming back from Kota with sayang... there it was, the biggest centipede i've ever seen live in my whole 26th years of living... well, maybe i've seen one of those at the zoo or exhibition elsewhere, but i really never ever have the slightest intention to see one creepy crawling my bathroom floor!!!!!!!


the size was about two fingers and it was about 15-20cm long with black-red colour (i am certainly not exaggerating!!) the sight of it just burst my internal organs and sending fiery red alarms to my brain to run away pronto..and for good, never to return ever again..


lucky for me, my xavier, the love of my life is still outside waiting for mus to fetch him, hearing me babbling like nuts calling for help, he soothe me and went after the enormous lipan.. he couldnt find it at first which caused me to half hysteric phase, he kept on searching an voila!! there it is, i was not there to witness it.. just cant bring myself altogether, but i kept a fake brave upfront, came into the kitchen, and watched.. how it wriggles, trying to free itself, i can still visualized it.. but i cannot stay for long, fear overwhelmed me again... up to now, i am still a little nervous, patah semangat aku nyah!!!!


he did managed to kill the centipede (sorry, centipede..but you're harmful) and took it with him in a blue plastic bag to be thrown way away from my house... but i haven't stopped crying (i didnt mentioned this earlier right..) yeah i cried throughout the event, and sobbing hard... sangat takut.. fear conquered me, and i was so nerve-wracked.. the tears juct kept coming, and the sobbed getting harder..


he tried his best to console me, thanks sayang... he told me im strong, i've been through a lot and this is just one of it... (me, town girl..living alone in kampung area, near "jungle") i didnt like staying here, i just dont feel belong.. with all species of the world of insects around me, shooting "Bugs Life" on their own, a much hectic version... its hard for me to get through.. and now this... when he left, i was still crying.. but a bit under control.. trying hard to get a grip on myself, i called home.. to abah of course, 26 years old calling abah to ngadu about a lipan in the bathroom.. i really feel like a small girl, and i am always abah's little girl...


abah's theraphy works like a charm.. i do feel a little brave, and hold onto it like it was my last breath, i entered the bathroom... (after almost an hour of effort to calm myself down) eyes wandering around, feet ready to sprang any moment.. i managed to complete my ablution and leave the bathroom steadily....


alhamdulillah.. i am still breathing untill now.. fear partially conquered, am building back my semangat.. pray for me my friend, i need all the pray i can get...
simple things it might be for you, one giant big step for me...


adios,
xoxo..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

wa.....am memang hebat...hahahahaha