a new beginning  

Posted by azheazam


hehee, its been so long since aku dah ada cite2 nak buat blog aku sendiri, tapi kebanyakan masanye aku tak carik masa..
jadik aku tak ada la blog sampai ke saat ni,,kenapa aku bleh ada masa plak sekarng, after all this years? mungkin sebab sekarng aku dah lebih kenal diri aku sendiri..
aku dah tak drama queen sangt lagi seperti dahulu..:)
my status will change by end of this week, so will my life i guess... a small step to establishing the realtionship i worship for almost 5 years... all those sweats, blood and tears... most substantially.. the laugh and priceless life experiences we shared.. i prayed hard that it will be according to plan smoother than silk...
one thing i hope wont change for good is the beautiful friendship i shared with my friends..they do know who they are very well.. and i do know they are proud to be one.. heheheeh... as time passess, we get to really know who are the real one who stays come turbulance or flash flood.. and i am deeply thankful for them who lent their shoulders every time i wept (countless time, trust me..) they know i will be there for them too..
for all my newly married friends, may god bless your newly built family eternally.. and do pray that mine will survive all those "dugaan sewaktu berdarah manis ini".. me being hot-headed when he is mr.super-cool.. not exactly a gud match to tell the truth.. but we enjoy each other's company so much even in all the fights we had, which is..sangat banyak kali..ahahhahah
i hope i can keep this blog this time for my own self.. having a gud way to channel my thots and feelings is gud for me now.. since im living alone and quite far from beloved family and friends.. so i wont end up bottling my enermous emotions into my so tiny heart..aahahahaha...
till then.. adios...xoxo..

This entry was posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

tahniah2...akhirnya terbit sudah...caiyok2!muah1