amieheidi..  

Posted by azheazam

i love reading amieheidi's entries..
selalu menyedarkan yang terlalai.. dan mengingatkan yang terlupa..

Only by Remembering Allah, the heart is content


her latest entry.. to my dear friend fiejo yang sedang berluka lara.. let us share this together..

her entry on Palestinian's plight are also touching... it makes one feel so lucky to be alive and live away from the war land..

still, only by remembering our Maker, the heart is content...



adios,
xoxo

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Salam

I've moved blog yet again. Apparently, islamicink had to close its doors, so I moved back to my old wordpress blog.

I hope you still read my blog, :).