the love of my life....  

Posted by azheazam

abang,

terima kasih kerana terlalu banyak bersabar dengan kerenah ayu sepanjang tempoh perkahwinan kite yang tak jejak pun setahun lagi ni... you know this is not normally me.. tu lah, sape suh efektif sangat bunting pelamin..

our bundle of joy is growing healthily day after day due to your great care and concern.. "ayu dah makan ubat?.. ayu nah minum susu ni.. ayu oke ke?.. ayu terhentak² ke naik kete abang?.. duduk² ayu, jangan diri.. dah la tak apa biar abang buat.. ayu rehat je,tak apa abang tak kisah.." and the list goes on and on and on...

you are definitely a gift from GOD, an answer to my prayers... ayu tak bleh bayangkan how's my life is going to be if its not you in the picture.. your patience level never fails to amaze me.. and i prayed hard to GOD, may our bundle of joy inherits that from you...

i am certainly one lucky women to have such a wondeful husband.. and i promised you that i devote my life to you.. terima kasih mak kerana sudi berkongsi anak sebaik am dengan saya mak.. i'm sorry our relationship wasn't that smooth before..

to bundle of joy, dad deserves all the respects in the world.. do listen to him and obey him.. and make him proud.. he adores you more than me, but that's ok since you are a part of me... and if anything ever happens to me, i'll know that you are in good hands.. and he certainly will always put you first in everything..

that's why i think, my husband deserves it..the Jean Paul Gaultier -Fluer Du Male 75ml, EDT that IBU EMIR is giving away for this month's contest..
a little treat for my greatest hero... it can never be enough since only GOD can repay you...


ayu sayangkan abang...

ayu sayangkan abang...


love,

ayu isteri abang...

This entry was posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

thanks for participating, i bace entry u macam terharu pulak :)

Salaam

Congratulations, x lama lagi dpt baby, jadi ibu, :).

Just wanna inform that I have moved from www.amieheidi.com to amyheidi.islamicink.com, :)